Sunday, January 16, 2011

Pinterest

I've just found out about this awesome site called Pinterest which is a virtual pinboard, and it is rocking my socks off!

You know, well if you're anything like me you will, when you are trawling the net, and keep seeing amazing and inspiring pictures of things you like, or want to make, or want to own, and don't want to forget them, well pinterest lets you copy these pics onto your very own pinboards, you can categorise them (organising images of stuff I like into slots, that can be looked at all together, ummm blissful!) you can have all sorts of different boards, like stuff to make, stuff to cook, stuff to inspire, it is just the best thing I could possibly imagine.

You have to apply for a pinboard, but it only took a few days for me to get approved, and now I am most addicted and pinning things left right and centre.

I've added a little button which you will see to the right, so you can have a look, and follow my pins, and if you like the idea of virtual pinning, I encourage you to get your own!

Much Love
..xx

No comments:

Post a Comment